About the agency
The Privatization and Post-Privatization Control Agency (PPCA) was established by the government of Republic of Bulgaria in 2010 with the unification of the former Privatization Agency and Post-Privatization Control Agency. The PPCA is supervised by the Council of Ministers of the Republic. The budget of the Agency is provided by the State. The main functions of the PPCA are defined by the Privatization and Post-Privatization Control Act. The Agency is responsible for the accomplishment of the privatization process in the country and the supervision of the concluded privatization contracts.
1. Project development and marketing:
- Evaluation, legal analysis and information memorandum
- Privatization strategy
- Privatization method
2. Privatisation methods:
3. Privatization contract conclusion:
- Endorsement of the privatization contract
- Approval by the Supervisory Board
- Signing of the privatization contract
- Transfer of shares
The Privatization Agency is looking for investment intermediaries and consultants etc for the following projects.